The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements which ensure that all companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. Much of the responsibility for PCI compliance can be offloaded to the payment gateway.
Level 1 PCI-DSS Payment Gateway Protects Your Business
Store sensitive payment data in the secure gateway vault.
Process payments without storing or transmitting cardholder data.
Eliminate your risk & responsibility for data breaches.
Reduce internal costs cost of managing payment processing systems.
Powerful Anti-Fraud Weapons Defeat Cybercriminals
- Get more good orders. Eliminate bad ones before they occur. Set aside questionable ones for manual review.
- Hundreds of transaction validation tests with results returned in seconds.
- Extensive databases for extra levels of safety
- Customizable fraud-fighting rules & filters. Establish parameters for accepting and rejecting transactions.
Automated Tools Increase Approvals & Reduce Costs
- Identify legitimate sales and decline fraudulent ones
- Risk scoring models
- Order velocity monitoring
- Track buyers’ use of multiple payment types and brands
- Card verification
- Positive / negative consumer data from merchants worldwide
- Address verification
- IP geolocation
- Device fingerprinting with packet signature inspection
- Telephone confirmation / reverse phone look-ups
- Consumer history of initiating chargebacks
- Internal positive / negative / review lists
- Accept / block strategies
- Methods to minimize international fraud
- Prevent identity morphing
- Chargeback retrieval & management tools
- Consolidated data reviews and audit trails
- Detect system intrusions &reconstruct events
- Enhance security and assure payment processing system integrity
- And much more!