How Fraud Protection Works
Fraud protection helps you know whether or not an order is good before you approve it. You can change rules & filters, giving you full control over fraud protection settings. Based on your risk threshold, you can automatically accept, decline or set aside orders for manual review.
How do you know if a transaction is good before you approve it? The system is automated & requires no manual intervention. Results are returned immediately.
- Order is submitted by the customer
- Transaction is submitted to the payment gateway
- Gateway assigns a score based on the fraud-parameters
- Gateway returns the score
- Based on the score, the transaction is approved, declined or set aside for manual review