DigitalBuzz predictions about digital marketing trends for 2010 include the following:
- Facebook replaces personal email. More people will be using Facebook to communicate rather than email.
- Cloud computing with subscription billing models will bring open source software applications to the masses. Developers using open source will finally begin to make money for their application development efforts.
- Mobile payments finally begins to take off, primarily due to the iPhone. The key is making purchases easy and inexpensive.
- Logins for Facebook will be able to be used cross-application, making it simple for people to participate in many networks without registering.
- Community building continues to be important and companies will invest money and resources into using communities to market products and services.
- Community building and networks empower individuals to take on complex tasks because they know they have the necessary support.
- Data analysis is the defining skill of the internet age. There will be new opportunities for those who can present information concisely and graphically.
- Organizations will be able to tap into special interest groups and “crowd sourcing” will become an important part of outsourcing.
For more information, contact email@example.com